View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,141,867.71
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

Anyone here ever read the 'Conversation with Nacho Beristain' series of articles that Montoya (I think) did? Some hilarious stuff in them - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=77200249

Quote:
“Well, I have received a lot of awards. In Mexico, I received "El Heraldo de Mexico". In the United States, I received a sculpture of the spirit of boxing, the California Boxing Hall of Fame, Canastota Boxing Hall of Fame...I think besides the fact that God has been very, very, but exaggeratedly good with me, people in boxing feel a lot of love for me in all the world,” said Beristain. “I receive letters from England, from Ireland, from Scotland, from many places, where people congratulate and recognize me.

Even a very ugly lady in Spain wanted to marry me. She has a lot of money but looks like a mummy. She has a lot of money but when they showed me the picture, I said, ‘No,’ and I almost faint. I almost insult seriously the Spaniards that called me. ‘Ugly’ was little to say. This lady, besides ugly, was old. Two weeks ago, there was a piece in a newspaper in Mexico saying she already found a man who will marry her. He is 28 years old and is from Spain and he was holding her hand. Let’s see if the hand doesn’t fall off because she’s already too wrinkled.”