View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Pennywise X
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Pennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 136,384.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING MEAT View Post
right?

why cant be it some entity zuckin yo dick or ridin you till you bust loads on whetever it is? ... why cant it be a pleasant experience?

does this kinda put more light on the theory that there is evil beings/entities lurking amongst us?
I also just remembered i tried screaming and i coudnt!, this is off topichish..but i also remember a dream where i was in tall grass and a snake bit me on the leg and the pain felt real the venom taking effect, it hurt so bad i woke up. and in regards to the demons/evil entities im a person that has to see to believe! while i agree that there is a high possibility of extraterrestial life due to the vast size of the universe until i see them i do not believe.