View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:13 PM
dchampishere
El Boxeador Cubano

Rep Power: 6 dchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond reputedchampishere has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 240,049,200.33
No Message - dchampishere No Message - dchampishere No Message - dchampishere No Message - dchampishere No Message - dchampishere 
No Message - dchampishere No Message - U_TALKING_2_ME? No Message - U_TALKING_2_ME? No Message - U_TALKING_2_ME? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
I have never seen anything remotely close to the ego this guy shows on here. Everything is about a video, video, video....

"First step in learning is humility"

Let me post a video, then get pissy when people give an opinion. Good lord...
Hola Cuauhtémoc, que onda hermano? i agree with what you are saying Cuauhtémoc and Barry you are the reason i do not post here anymore (and i am sure several members will thank you for that) because everytime i check out this section its some spam self-promotion vid from you, and you never answer questions, all it is is some flashy mitt routine or some silly advice like "the uppercut is a dangerous punch it not used correctly" well every punch is a dangerous punch if not used correctly thats common sense, and how about trying to train the mental and emotional side of the fighter? the mind drives the body and if that is not trained first and for most nothing else will work (see Audley Harrison) and the only reason i am posting this is for your poorly veiled attempt to discredit one of my threads (counter-punch) and if you like we can compare our personal fighting and training resumes. I posted to help people find themselves not to make my reflection look better to myself. Cuidate