View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Motofan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,656,885,290.75
Total Points: 1,026,661,927,100.49

I personally wouldnt bet anything big on this fight. Wayyyyyyyyy too many factors. Will the judges side with Marquez in a close one knowing everyone has complained for YEARS about them being corrupt in giving the fights to Manny? Will they give the nod to Pac in continued hopes of not ruining the never gonna happen superfight with Mayweather (see "bought by uncle bob")? What about age? Both guys are at the point where injury and age could catch up with them in this fight in a bad way. Im staying the hell away from betting on this one. That said, if I were forced to bet, I would take Marquez straight up to win. That is what I think is the most likely outcome if the judging were fair.