View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:12 AM
shade darkar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,260,586,116,045.94
Total Points: 1,261,586,130,207.79
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
Does a man who allows himself to be controlled by his promoter like a puppet on strings look like he wants to fight?

If you are a real Pacquiao fan, why no call for him to step up like Cotto did.

Cotto not only took the OST tests with USADA, but he also had to leave Arum out to get the fight done with Mayweather.

Now that was a man who wanted to fight. And he made a lot more than he would have had Arum been involved.

Get real.

No more needle excuses. No more cuts that won't heal in time. No more wild USADA bias accusations. No more rematches with Marquez .. which is as bad as Rocky sequels at this point. No more claims that lawsuits prevent the match.

Just no more.

Let Pacquiao sign a contract accepting random OST with no cutoff with USADA and only the $40 million in Vegas. If he does that and Floyd doesn't sign I'll be on boxingscene saying that its Floyd holding up the fight.

Those were the original terms except with way more money for Pacquiao.

And let's not forget, Pacquiao said "Anytime, anywhere and I'll take a paycut to make the fight happen."

Signing a contract like the one I describe above would show Pacquiao meant what he said. Anything less is just Manny running his mouth on blogs and youtube.
is that a no then? thought so.

not a pacquiao fan, im a boxing fan thanks.

step up like cotto did? pacquiao already knocked him out!

cotto did not do olympic style testing. i suggest you look up OST, its 24/7/365. not from start to end of camp. Floyd is the one who has a problem with arum, not pacquiao. so why should he leave top rank? thats just another excuse for mayweather.

pacquiao has said he will do the tests, floyd can wear his trunks if he wants. why the hell would he accept 40 mil and 0% of the PPV? get real. pacquiao said he will take 45% which is more than fair. but according to mayweather he is desperate now.