View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:53 AM
rampant
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,610,014,479.13
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
Exactly and it's quite sad to be honest. The champion used to be the baddest guy around now it seems like a select circus operation where the champ isn't the best by any means, he picks worst fighters to become his opposition and they take turns, like a closed circuit. I don't think neither Pacquiao, Cotto, Mayweather, Alvarez, Chavez Jr or even Martinez (Martinez, Pacquiao and Mayweather for old age and tear) should be at the top of the sport anymore. A few guys make me still watch the Sport. I think Broner is the real thing but he's a rare case where effectiveness in the ring combines with a loud mouth which is necessary to get big fights. Broner without the big mouth and KO power = Bradley and I do feel sorry for Bradley.
Its about time champs were made defend against each other, top man v top man aswell as satisfying mandatories, they need to be busier and start being boxers not business men, of course the money comes with the glory, but more importantly as a sportsperson surely you want to prove your the best.

Big mouth does seem to equal bigger fights, I think Bradley is avoided because he's a tough son of *****.

Guy with the hugest cojones is Carl Froch.