View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Reloaded
Truth Teller

Rep Power: 29 Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute Reloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,289,707.99
Be Joyful - Gift Giver  one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry  owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry  This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro  You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Bam Bam baby! - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney  fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat  Here you go - Prime 407  kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack  Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
Pac has already made it clear on ESPN that hes done everything in his power to make the fight

I don't know why people want to see that fight anyways, After seeing a washed up Cotto beat him up, Pac would hatton him within 5
You mean like only speak up when he is signed in another fight , but hides when he has no fight , or do you mean like a getting a 50/50 offer with a Peds test and Manny walks out the door , you me all thats sort of power to make the fight ?

Floyd beat Cotto clearly you Pac fanboys have no clue what your looking at , and it was the Cotto Manny is to scared to fight without a draining lol , you kids are so gullible it verges on being mentally retarded !
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<