View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:10 AM
rampant
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,610,014,332.13
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
I actually dont mind it at this stage in his career, he has good reflexes and with some fine tuning will be hard to hit i think. His lack of amateur experience is probably showing there, it will take time to learn the tricks of the trade.

Hopefully he can keep developing and go places, if nothing else because i want Channel 5's investment to pay off. Would be amazing if a terrestrial channel fully committed to boxing!
I agree and I think Eubank Jr could be the man to do it, If he's gives us half the entertainment Snr did that would be amazing.

Eubank Jnr / Tyson Fury are the men that will get British boxing back up there and hopefully increase the boxing fanbase.

Infact Hennessey may well come up trumps here! Kid Galahad aswell.