View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:42 AM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,430.14
Total Points: 1,000,006,080,691,425.62
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- 
Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 

Baldy was a Rocky story man. Zab's tuneup turned into his worst nightmare. I hate Zab's ass, so that fight was glorious to me. I was glad to see him get the Mayweather fight and subsequent paydays off of beating Zab Judah's ass.

Think I'll go watch that 12th round again.

I mean yeah, he didn't have much talent, but he beat up Zab and (a shot) Gatti. Sometimes **** works out like that, and you just got to enjoy the show.