View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:30 AM
dibzvincent143
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 104,109,836.98

yes i was, damn i didnt know what hit me and everything was just so fast.. i was doing my on the job training (OJT) at japan when we bunkered or put fuel on our ship with some giant anaconda hose, and when it was about to end they were supposed to air blow the host so that no fuel gets left behind inside the giant hose. when they are about to airblow the host I happened to pass below it coz i didnt know the host would go wild when airblowing and it whipped me right at the back of my neck and I fell down face first on the floor and my helmet flew, i stood up right away embarassed as the high japanese officials of the ship came rushing at me to asked if i was okay.

if that was on the Chin i would have been fined

can't risk to damage my wonderful looks though. but I felt like i was marquez immediately recovering from a KD.