View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 PM
bigcursedawg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 bigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,067,252.38
Great poster! - E.P.T. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
But you're forgetting Quintero tagged Vazquez quite often and Gesta has faster hands than Quintero. If Gesta and his people worked on cutting the ring off they can win this fight. Something is telling me Vazquez will be hitting the canvas once or twice.
I didn't forget that I just feel that Quintero was able to close the distance because he has fought the better competition. IMO Gesta isn't any faster than Quintero and they are they probably have about the same pop. I really thought Vazquez didn't look good in his last fight but Gesta has never impressed me. He's a 10 year pro who's fought nothing but bums.