View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:32 PM
uniquehump
Contender

Rep Power: 3 uniquehump has a spectacular aura aboutuniquehump has a spectacular aura aboutuniquehump has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,082.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
Arum is a damn lie, that sounds like something he is making up for attention! "Years ago I told people that weigh ins could be streamed live across the world and they laughed at me!" As if you thought of live stream in a time when no one else fathomed it! Bob Arum's old ass knows nothing about technology! What happened is, Floyd made fun of Pac, on live stream, then Arum asked someone what live stream was, then Todd told him, and then they started using live stream! and if they started using it, before that incident, then there was probably another incident, where someone brought up live stream, and Todd(because he's younger, and hip on latest technology) thought it would be cool to use it to show promotional events!
I think you missed a key word "IF". He didn't say he told people that weigh ins could be streamed live across the world and they laughed at me!" He said, if I told people..... Please reread the quote.

Last edited by uniquehump; 12-05-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: period instead of comma