View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 89 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 578,366,346,913,436.00
Total Points: 578,366,346,921,367.38
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Having a non-alcoholic beer while I am unable to sleep. Stopped drinking 5 days ago. Not drinking for the next 40 days or so at least. Not only was I going literally insane for a bit (did I even mention in here how I lost/had stolen my wallet?). I was probably going to wind up getting hit by a taxi cab walking home/collapsed in the street one day if I didn't stop. Also, I decided that maybe writing my thesis drunk wasn't the best idea, after all. Plus some other things involving pissing off female friends that I'm not even gonna go into. I mentioned the uchikomi on the pavement and pulling out my dick and walking down the street incident I think. I was losing.

Doing okay now. Can't sleep at all lately though. Not because I'm not drinking, just because my mind won't shut off. I basically sleep in like 2 hour segments max. I just laid down and dreamed for while still half awake. I got up and looked at the clock to see that only a half hour had gone by. I have to go teach elementary school classes in 5 hours, so even if I was going to drink now isn't the prudent time. So, I went to 7/11 and picked up some non-alcoholic beers. I thought they may sooth me over a little.

Tomorrow (today)'s a new day. I have to teach at the school, then teach a private lesson, then maybe have one of my naps when I dream while still awake again (been doing this for 3 days about now). And then hopefully do some good writing. The thing about this is that I think that the more I progress on my thesis the more my stress will go down.

If this not sleeping crap keeps up though, I may have to just get a bottle of whiskey or something and just take a shot before bedtime or something. No sleep could get to be a distracting thing.