View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Tom Cruise
Co.cktail

Rep Power: 29 Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 410,674,231,312.76
Total Points: 1,520,674,446,553.65
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 
Default Eubank Jr's power

Lots of people have been talking about Jr's lack of power and i can see where they are coming from. He doesnt have a great KO percentage this early in his career and a few fights have walked through his shots quite easily.

I think though that it wont be long before he starts developing some pop, he has good speed and is well coordinated. He could do with sitting down on his shots a little more and wanting to hurt his opponents, when he hit Price with uppercuts they seemed to rock the veteran.

Hes also been a victim of tough early matchups which i feel have made him look weaker than he is. Not to mention with his inexperience, from what i know he had few amatuer fights before turning pro, he looks like he is struggling to time his shots.

What do you reckon, is he destined to be a soft puncher? or do you feel his power will come?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<