View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:39 PM
right hand jab
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 right hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond reputeright hand jab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,581.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nephilim View Post
The people who ripped Fury's performance vs Johnson must have been watching a different fight than I was. I was very impressed with Fury's discipline, his jab, his combinations and hand speed, his movement. Maybe it wasn't some blood and guts outing, but Fury showed the kind of discipline it will take to win a world title. He can box to a game plan.

For me, very impressive -- Peter Fury has transformed his nephew into a top class heavyweight who has a very good chance of succeeding the Klitschkos. Fury is a better boxer than David Price, who may have more power. The style Fury used against Johnson would give Price or even the Klitschkos fits.
Fury isn't remotely near to Price, ability wise, and is light years away from the Klitchko's. Price and the Klitchko's have far more power, which is due in part to their physical and technical superiority over that overhyped, bloated arm puncher.
Price would k.o Fury inside 5 or 6 rounds, and either Klitchko would ruin him. Mark my words!