View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:48 AM
The Nephilim
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond reputeThe Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,469.98

The people who ripped Fury's performance vs Johnson must have been watching a different fight than I was. I was very impressed with Fury's discipline, his jab, his combinations and hand speed, his movement. Maybe it wasn't some blood and guts outing, but Fury showed the kind of discipline it will take to win a world title. He can box to a game plan.

For me, very impressive -- Peter Fury has transformed his nephew into a top class heavyweight who has a very good chance of succeeding the Klitschkos. Fury is a better boxer than David Price, who may have more power. The style Fury used against Johnson would give Price or even the Klitschkos fits.