View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:36 AM
hayZ
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,035,532,582.90
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post
Someone eventually will. Just like how there was SRL, PAC, Floyd, Roy jones and the list goes on.

I"m not even a fan of Fedor to to real, dude looks like a fat regular guy who can smash folks. IF I was a MMA fighter i'd be ripped as ever. I know it's weird but thats just me.

Fedor in his prime was unstoppable, I don't know why he didn't come over to the UFC when he was still on his winning streak. I guess him and Dana couldn't come to an agreement eh? But from the track record of Pride guys moving into the UFC, it's a toss up of him getting his ass whooped or cleaning out the division, hard to say.
He didn't come over because of the co-promoting issue. Look at the deal between Strikeforce and M1-Global. M1 wanted a similar deal with the UFC and the UFC did not want to co-promote.