View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:19 AM
BennyST
Shhhh...

Rep Power: 62 BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,110,866,746,001.08
Total Points: 55,141,099,862,431.84
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRobinson View Post
no worries. can you start making a video of your jump rope tricks. Id love to show her how to improve her technique based on your observations. This forum is very helpful especially with people like yourself committed to offering free advice. I just think those offering advice could be more efficient with a video, don't you think?

I hope you post 1 because I really want her to get better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRobinson View Post
I'm not being sarcastic at all. I'm a humble person. I didn't get to be a good teacher by not being a good student.

It's the internet. Everyone has an opinion, most are going to give it, because you asked them to. Getting pissy about it isn't going to help. The guy did exactly what you asked him to do. Just because he doesn't skip like Mayweather Jr or Duran doesn't mean he isn't going to respond to a question that you asked people to respond to.

Why don't you just say what you actually want to instead of hiding it behind fake questions, which you just get defensive about anyway? ie "Check out my sisters killer rope routine and push ups. All you cunts are ******* and couldn't give advice about it if you wanted to....you fat, lazy pricks."