View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:17 AM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 735,425,285,841.60
Total Points: 750,595,335,832.09
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

I understand Cotto, he just cares about himself n his fam, but his in the boxing entertainment business n his fans are the ones who got him to that spot he should be more greatful

I give Cotto props he has fought some of the best, n has taken a challenge in most of his fights, i wish most of these fighters now days would do that, it seems like these new rising stars are taking that road

N i do find it weird that he is always bugging that friend of his n kisses him in the mouth, sleeps with him, grabs his ass all in front of cameras lol

Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 12-05-2012 at 08:20 AM..