View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Dudley
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Dudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,704.34
Total Points: 110,122,758.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh-hill View Post
What kind of tests do you use as a fighter or trainer to assess your fitness levels, and how fit should you be for an ammy fight? im trying to set some realistic goals for boxing so that I can see how im progressing
spar. with someone who is slightly better than you. and see when your body starts to gas out. That's the only test i know. When i started i was a 2 rounder lol now i'm up to about 8 rounds.

I would also do allot of interval training like work hard, shadowbox for 3 mins then min break then do it again, you need to familiarize yourself with dealing with fatigue and technique, you can be tired but your technique better stay the same.