View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:45 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 6 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,275,765.28
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 
Send a message via Skype™ to BarryRobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant View Post
lol, I dont video any of my stuff I'm not a boxer, just didnt look very relaxed although very impressive.
no worries. can you start making a video of your jump rope tricks. Id love to show her how to improve her technique based on your observations. This forum is very helpful especially with people like yourself committed to offering free advice. I just think those offering advice could be more efficient with a video, don't you think?

I hope you post 1 because I really want her to get better