Boxing Forum - View Single Post - Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Pays His Tribute To Muhammad Ali
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Weltschmerz
Herzeleid

Quoted: 2543 Post(s)
Rep Power: 89 Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,585,109,592,933,433,344.00
Total Points: 26,585,109,592,933,552,128.00
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer Always good for a pick me up..  Hang in there Welt. - Hi Rudyo! Top man. - HughJass 
You're a good egg, cunt xxx - !! Anorak Happy holidays Weltz.Keep strong brother. - HughJass Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Weltschmerz- - TBear Merry Christmas -Weltschmerz- - TBear 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! lol :beerchug: - -jose- A mug of the dark stuff for a continued era of Klitschko! - PittyPat 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
Everyone who knows me knows that I'm a Klitschko fan.

But this is puzzling to me. The Klitschko's have said that they don't like trash talkers and that it's "bad for the sport". They mostly references this when it comes to Haye.

But their hero is Ali? The king of trash talkers. The guy who proclaimed himself the greatest before he even won the title and was still a kid. I get that he is retired and old now, and that his legacy is solidified. But common.

Lets be consistent. If Haye is bad for the sport for trash talking and you don't like fighters who try to trash talk you,, then Ali can't be an idol of yours.
But Ali had class, and wit. Haye's just a clown