View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:34 AM
kiDynamite92
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,639,950,744,037.80
Total Points: 1,653,950,760,906.90
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
Everyone who knows me knows that I'm a Klitschko fan.

But this is puzzling to me. The Klitschko's have said that they don't like trash talkers and that it's "bad for the sport". They mostly references this when it comes to Haye.

But their hero is Ali? The king of trash talkers. The guy who proclaimed himself the greatest before he even won the title and was still a kid. I get that he is retired and old now, and that his legacy is solidified. But common.

Lets be consistent. If Haye is bad for the sport for trash talking and you don't like fighters who try to trash talk you,, then Ali can't be an idol of yours.
One big difference between Ali and Haye, Ali delivered and changed the face of boxing, the other was just an idiot. Btw Ali was responsible for making boxing as big as it is, if it wasn't for him, there's a good chance the Klitchkos would never have started boxing.