View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:54 PM
7_rocket
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts7_rocket is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,049,583,274,297.62
Total Points: 1,049,583,289,917.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
What about greater than Fedor?
Someone eventually will. Just like how there was SRL, PAC, Floyd, Roy jones and the list goes on.

I"m not even a fan of Fedor to to real, dude looks like a fat regular guy who can smash folks. IF I was a MMA fighter i'd be ripped as ever. I know it's weird but thats just me.

Fedor in his prime was unstoppable, I don't know why he didn't come over to the UFC when he was still on his winning streak. I guess him and Dana couldn't come to an agreement eh? But from the track record of Pride guys moving into the UFC, it's a toss up of him getting his ass whooped or cleaning out the division, hard to say.