View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:46 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,873,223,439,439.46
Total Points: 1,873,224,504,239.30
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalstranga View Post
c'mon, we all know that black & white equals ATG.

but I guess if you want to say 1880 thru the 1950's then pre 1960 has a valid arguement

no not really.

athletes of today are bigger, stronger, and faster than athletes of the 1960s and down.

even the golden era of boxing was a fvcking fraud.

mob controlled fights and black fighters being screwed on a regular basis. all this robbery commotion that's taking place in our internet era is nothing compared to the regular travesties that took place during the "golden era" of boxing.

those crooked asses make bob arum and don king look honest.

golden era of boxing = fraudulent era of boxing.