View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Dr Rumack
El Pistolero

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,134,871.63
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC 

Pacquiao was rehydrating to 145 as a super featherweight and only to 148 or so when he moved up to welterweight, so he never made quite the dramatic gains in weight that some people suggest he did.

I don't really have that much of an issue with JMM's weight gain and physical condition. I don't think there's any evidence that he's ever been so singularly focused on gaining muscle before, and I don't think that this being a new departure for him is sufficient evidence to label him a doper.

Of course, the absence of adequate testing for these guys and others means that forever more this era of boxing is likely to have a question mark hanging over it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<