View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:29 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 96,404,809,842.30
Total Points: 119,905,314,552.09
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Financially Floyd. Fights 4 times... Becomes highest paid athlete.. Sounds good to me.

In all seriousness...

Jmm...in the public eye.
Cotto...every loss is attributed to the wrappings in his fans eyes.
And a tie between Floyd and Pac for last.

Floyd's most exciting fights have been against his wife and 50.

Pac becomes fighter of the decade with arguably 5 losses...fighting shot fighters. The same shot fighters that have Floyd on the bottom of the list...AND he is getting ripped off by Arum. This is all while being thought of as the lesser fighter (is the underdog) of the two big names.

Honestly as much as I hate Floyd I'd rather be him or JMM of the 4. I'd hate to be Cotto the most followed by Pac. Pac is at least loved by his peeps...unlike Floyd.