View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:57 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,873,223,439,439.46
Total Points: 1,873,224,507,982.30
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

pac got slower as he moved up. it wasnt really a weight gain for pac but a division gain.

anybody who really knows boxing knows 126 pac was faster than 140-147 pac.

pac didnt need to train to make weight. he was fighting and training with his walk around weight which is perfect for the 147 lb division.

look at his weigh in weights when he was moving. there wasnt a big discrepancy or anomaly with his weights.