View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:38 AM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 21 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,190,583,866.96
Total Points: 44,190,596,204.53
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyman View Post
But Pac is equally as big a draw. If they were to fight Pac wouldn't be the B side, therefore Floyd shouldn't expect to earn considerably more than Pac but I doubt his ego would allow him to see it this way.
I agree with you but from what I gather from 50 comments. PBF feels from a paycheck standpoint Manny is the B side. If reports of their earnings from fights are true then PBF is right. But from a popularity and draw standpoint Manny is nobodies B-side. PBF is just being greedy. Like I said in another thread PBF will only make the fight with Manny when he is broke or he can screw Manny over at the negoiating table. Arum has his agenda as well but we all know the fight ain't gonna happen.

Not be the bad guy but I feel only fools would pay for PBF vs Guerrero. I am a big PBF fan I am not buying that fight. It's not even an option for me to buy that PPV!!!!!