View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:36 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 35 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -2,079,045,001,431,219.00
Total Points: -747,945,001,360,657.88
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
But i can not deal with the things they try to pull,i will not accept you trying to deal with other dudes for anything because you wont accept the same from me.I will not accept you talking down to me or saying i do not have time for you cause i have my kids.I will not accept you trying to put me down cause i dont have money to throw on you cause i have responsibilities...i see why i have been single for so long,these hoes aint sh1t
If you're with a girl who isn't ****, then treat her that way and just use her. When you find a good one, then treat her right.