View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:02 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,071,776,500.31
Total Points: 287,408,152,209.24
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

I use to be a jeans and t-shirt type of guy, but that all has changed. I'm a dappered up individual; have two suits (charcoal and navy), sweaters, dress shirts, ties and bow ties, blazers (dark charcoal, tweed, navy, linen), slacks, wool trousers, raw denim jeans, Allen Edmonds Oxfords and Strands, leather loafers, and several other items I interchange with my wardrobe. I never knew the importance of being a well dressed gentlemen until I actually started doing it, there is no reason to look like a slob EVER. People just always give me a look of respect when they see me and I always feel the ladies gauk at me but most importantly I feel superb and extremely confident. My causal go to style is a tailored dress shirt, a tie, a Sports Coat, fitted denim jeans, and my loafers. Or I'll throw on a v-neck sweater with a dress shirt underneath and some khakis with my killer Allen Edmonds.

To give you an idea, my style is very similar to Ryan Goslings' character in Crazy Stupid Love, but I also experiment with styles similar to the "nerdy" style most NBA dudes rock.

Last edited by _original_; 12-04-2012 at 05:08 AM..