View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:53 PM
pacmanis1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 pacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,049,721.07
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - sugarsmosley 

It almost brings a tear to my face to see him like this. Unfortunately I wont be sad when he dies, if anything I'll be pissed that I'm still alive and am not up in heaven getting ready to see a prime Ali fighting a prime Louis/Marciano/Johnson. I wonder if he even remembers his fights. Always have a special place in my heart, you are the king, thanks for the memories.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<