View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:12 PM
turkas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 turkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these partsturkas is infamous around these parts
Bank: 546,022,717.29
Total Points: 1,587,063,370.75
Thanks mate :) - dancovboxer Drink Up - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
If Brook comes looking for a KO or trying to impress he's gonna be in for a long night.

I can see Brook getting a KD at most. With that said, I hope he whoops the sh1t out of Alexander. Hes wack and annoying as Hell with his little girl grunting. Cunningham is annoying as f*ck too.

And lol @ the dude calling Brook a hypejob... FYI your boy is a quitter. Brook at least had the balls to fight thru with a broken nose and a very rough fight. Just saying. I'm sorry to hear you're wasting your money on a quitter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Whatever man, I support my guys. At least Devon has the balls to fight the best every time he steps in the ring, regardless of what you think of the outcomes.

Brook hasn't proven himself against top opposition, Devon has. Say what you want about him being boring or quitting, but his abilities are severely underestimated on here.

The dude was 23 when the whole Bradley fight went down, what was Brook doing 3 years ago? He certainly wasn't unifying a division against a top 10 p4p guy like Devon was. I gave Devon crap at the time too, but that doesn't mean he can't redeem himself as a fighter.

Last edited by turkas; 12-03-2012 at 04:14 PM.