View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika

Rep Power: 40 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,128,425,560.23
Total Points: 24,134,809,508.19
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Yeah same here - had Manny winning the first time I viewed it but I thought it was close. I never thought it was decisive. Hell, how could you, when he faded in the latter rounds?

But when I put the beer down, watched it by myself...I realized what I hadn't seen before. And that was...Pacquiao missed a lot. A lot. And ate a lot of body shots--and several headshots as well. He was roughed up in several rounds that I hadn't noticed before. And Bradley was in total control in the championship rounds. It's clear why people don't want to see a rematch--not because it was so boring (Pacquiao-Marquez III was a snoozer too), it's because Bradley could beat Manny even more decisively next time.
Damn this dude is losing it.

Last edited by Alibata; 12-03-2012 at 01:19 PM.