View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,072,951.03
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
If you're talking about me, no one said he beats them. Out of all the HW's competing to take the K2 throne, I think Price has the best "chance" outside of David Haye to beat Wlad or Vitali. Does that make sense?
Honestly, no it doesn't make sense to me. I believe, just to name a couple, that Pulev, Solis and I would even give Pusvetkin a better chance against them. I am not saying that he can't get better but after watching the Skelton fight I believe Wlad would easily Wach all over Price. But in fairness to Price he does only have 15 fights. Therefore he should be allowed to fight at least a few more fights as he moves up the competition before he even thinks about going up against Wlad.