View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:57 AM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 33 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,495,120,383.53
Total Points: 5,495,142,452.55
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 hilarious thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halls of Fame View Post
lool. everytime I see that guy (IronDanHamza) post here with his comments and his avatar, I almost throw up. its like everytime I see his avatar I already know what kind of crap he is gonna post this time.
and no, I didnt want to insult him here. everybody can post whatever he wants and he might think of me the same. but as far as I am concerned, this dude is the most biased poster on this whole site. and his knowledge is non existent. in my opinion.
and irondanhamza, if you read this, I really dont want to hurt your feelings, but to see that somebody suggests you here as the "most knowledgeable, unbiased poster" is going too far
There's a good dozen each of Floyd, Cotto, and Pac stans ALONE that more biased than anyone here