View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:50 AM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 28 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,802,666,169.11
Total Points: 2,802,680,708.52
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedKillz View Post
firstly, alot of posters have been in the ring, whether pros or AMs, we have been in the ring

secondly, for the bold I can only assume that you are either joking, or you thought the thread also included "who is the p4p#1 twat poster on BS?"

sorry I couldn't hold it back.

Well, there are a TON of great knowledgeable unbiased posters on the website. I usually just lurk around NSB, so the answer to this question is probably someone in the history section.

It's hard to pick the good ones because they don't stand out like the sh*tty ones do.