View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:44 AM
BoxingGenius27
GoxingBenius72

Rep Power: 29 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,757.67
Total Points: 9,371,058,585,195.26
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

You have different types of posters here.

You have ones that can evaluate a potential fight based off styles (i.e Dancov, Kev, ect).

Then you have posters that know the deep history of boxing. Personally, my time was the late 80's 'til now. But you have guys that are much older and followed the sport since before the 80's (i.e IronDan, BennySt, ect).

Then you have the trolls that don't know boxing, but solely come here to promote nationalism, racism and quite frankly "stir" other posters up. I won't say names because they know who they are.

When it's all said and done, everyone has their favorite fighters that they speak subjectively on. They're only unbiased in the eyes of someone who's favorite fighter they're advocating. It just depends.

Me, personally, I evaluate guys based on how they assess future fights based on the styles of certain fighters. If they can knowledgeably give me a solid assessment explaining their reasoning for picking Fighter A and then it turns around and plays out exactly like they called it, that makes them a DAMN good knowledgeable poster. I've done this plenty of times myself.

But at the end of the day, the culture in NSB is to increase the rep of the trolls and not acknowledge those that are great fight evaluators. I've seen guys give great evaluations that played out to a T and not one poster give credit where credit was due it's weird.

Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 12-01-2012 at 10:46 AM..