View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:19 AM
jabsRstiff
! ! ! !

Rep Power: 4031 jabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,155,625,418.64
Total Points: 123,155,633,056.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
Hopkins doesn't win a round! The older version "runs" all night but if its Sugars terms its a 15 round fight and eventually Sugar beats the crap out of a "non competitive" Hopkins. I can tell that if Hopkins fought in Robinsons era he wouldn't be used on shows if he utilized his "defensive" mode!!
Also when you fought Sugar Ray you had to fight back or you got ypr azz handed to you!
jabsRstiff you make it sound like he could be beat just about anytime he fought.........................Bernard Hopkins has no chance of beating Sugarman!
Roy is the only fighter in the last 25 years that has a realistic shot at hanging with Robinson. Hopkins has no chance! Ray Corso
Sounds to me like you're thinking of Robinson the welterweight.....that's the unbeatable Robinson. The 160lb Ray is NOT the best middleweight of all time. His success at middleweight on top of his incredible welter days are what make him the best fighter ever. But, he would never have been considered the best fighter ever if it was based on what he did at 160- he lost too many times.

Bernard Hopkins is not getting beaten easily by anyone at 160. Not the mature, primed Hopkins of '96-2001. I bet you never saw that version of Hopkins.

You thought Henry Cooper was a southpaw, by the way. So, I'm not so sure you know who you're talking about at this point.