Originally Posted by Jel
Ok. If you insist.
1- 2000 version of Lennox Lewis
Vitali was a champion and had 30+ fights around the time Lewis was hammering away at Grant and dominating Tua.
2- Old Evander Holyfield 2001-2002.
He would have fought for peanuts. Everyone know Holyfield wanted Vitali or anyone for that matter.
3- Chris Byrd rematch.
4- Tua 2000(the fight was there to be made)
4- Shot Tyson
Once again. Tyson would have fought for peanuts
5- Rahman (1st time)
6- Rahman (2nd time)
7 Rahman (3rd time)
8- Rahman (4th time)
9- David Haye
1. He fought Lennox in 2003. Lennox was much more interested in fighting Tyson in early 2000. Even to fight Wlad prior to Vitali. Vitali didn't have any experience for Lennox at that time. Does David Price ducking Wlad right now?
2. Yeah right... He is ducking Holyfiled right now, too. LOL!
3. He was looking to fight Lennox in rematch. Byrd got demolished by Wlad in the meantime. It would be a good win for Vitali, but the fight never happened. It wasn't like Byrd was looking for Vitali too.
4. Dude!!! Vitali was chasing tyson for the long time to fight. When agreement was done tyson lost to williams and every chance for this fight was gone.
5. False! Vitali even injured wanted to fight rahaman. Only by strong argument he had with his trainer he decided to go into retirement. His injury was serious (career threatening) and another Byrd scenario would destroy everything. Vitali gone into retirement. You can't be serious he ducked Rahman.. lol!
9. LOL! Yes and he is ducking Price, Tyson and all the future contenders in the next 15 years =) and yeah Lennox is ducking Marco Huck!
We don't even now if he will fight again. Or will he fight Haye if chooses to continue to fight. I would like to see the fight but no hard feelings if he chooses to retire.
Not the great resume but that's not a brainier. He fought available opposition. Get over it!