View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Salardo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Salardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 400,536,978,213.22
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box"K"ing View Post
I have seen the post fight controversey which is STILL on youtube with several copies on youtube and other video sites.

But for some strange reason I cant find the actual full fight!

Was Richard Grant a good boxer? Did his career/reaction time shortened because of that sucker punch?

I just dont get why the full fight gets removed but the post fight nightmare is still everywhere...
I have seen the whole fight and I remember it pretty good. Richard Grant was the better boxer and he was clowning Butler for most of the fight. Butler was past his prime and he couldn't hurt Grant. Butler got angry cause Grant was clowning him throughout the whole fight. and then Butler did what he did at the end of the fight.