View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 72 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,014,510,633,821.33
Total Points: 51,044,643,117,389.48
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
I don't see how it doesn't work. All it is is a Caloric Deficit with a schedule. Were you actually counting your calories?
I have a friend that's done it for 5-6 months now, he's gotten great results too. In the bold, nope, think it's more due to laziness. I've made attempts to adjust to it, it helped in a mood-sense, not the gym. The weird thing is I'm not all into getting a physique, I do 5 sets of 5, more strength training/ maintaining my speed and acknowledging that the physique will come with that. The days I fasted, went to the gym, I had to lower the weight or force myself heavily to complete the sets, at times I would feel extremely lightheaded, dizzy, a good 20-30 seconds of blurred vision, sort of like I'm about to pass out, this was right after I was done completeting my rep or the entire set which prompt me to stop.