View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force

Rep Power: 29 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,175,284,818,892.38
Total Points: 38,186,777,109,364.88
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
OK now show us the best 10.....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
The Sanders victory really stands out as one of his best. Sanders was coming off the huge upset victory of Wlad and brought a lot of his momentum into this fight. Sanders was aggressive from the opening bell and was able to knock Vitali down (it wasn't counted as a knockdown though). Vitali had to adjust, box and then assert his power.

That said, I wish Vitali would fight David Haye and beat him convincingly - that would do a lot to augment his resume and his legacy...
I agree with this post on 2 points.

Sanders was his best scalp.

Beating Haye CONVINCINGLY would go a little way to improving his resume. Not a great deal though as Haye is a natural Cruiser and only has Valuev as his signature win.