View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:25 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5839 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,568,692,346,879.53
Total Points: 13,569,692,570,671.73
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
Just scored I and III over the last couple days and I had both for Pacquiao. I dont even like him and was admittedly looking for reasons to score him lower. Watching II later today.
The fights are really hard to score.

I had the first fight when I watched it live 1 point in favor of Pacman, on the replay I had it a draw.

second fight I had it 114-113 Pacman

third fight I it two points up for Marquez but could have had it a draw. It was probably Pacs worst performance in my opinion, but I get tired of Marquez crying so much it's like his life revolves around Manny. Dude should have closed the show and throw some furious combos like he did to Juan Diaz and knock Pacman out. Pac was in worse shape in that fight and was gassed, JMM didn't even go for the kill when he had the chance hopefully he does this time.