View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:31 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5844 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,201,692,828,345.38
Total Points: 41,100,592,997,680.99
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
Thanks, no where in there did it state he got rocked or whooped. You aren't boxing if the other fighter doesn't land some punches back? Otherwise, fight a punching bag. Clown!
Wrong! the Filipino media sugarcoat it and covered it up to make it seem like it wasn't as bad, they did this to protect the image of Pacman. Why wouldnt he give an interview after sparring unless he was embarrassed that he got worked hard or dizzy from the heavy shots from Gomez?

they have kept Manny's sparring a secret for a reason, and Roach didnt allow Manny to do any mittwork at media day because he doesn't want the media to see that Manny has slowed down badly.

I saw a glimpse of the Pacman sparring and he was getting hit bad and his hands were slow, compared to Marquez who was sharp, muscular and blazing hand speed.

Pay your money on December 8th to see the great Manny Pacquiao get knocked out cold.

I ain't hating just being real