View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:38 AM
hayZ
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,035,541,449.84
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post
Not Anderson's fault his division doesn't have elite fighters, that and the fact that he makes them look like amateurs.

I think if he does fight jones he would win. Now if you wanna talk about Fedor, he's fought a few cans as well.

He bought Bonnar on short notice to save the card, I don't really count that fight anyways. Why should fighters move up out of their weight and fight? If they fight in a certain division well thats what it is. I'd rather see Silva vs Jones rather than Silva vs GSP.

As I've stated before, GSP is my fav fighter and all but he would get wrecked by Silva. Let's hope JOnes and him fight.
I agree with you totally, including the point about Fedor fighting a few cans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
So, at this point, Fedor still has the better resume and Silva could surpass him with wins Jones and Weidman?
More so Jones, than Weidman. Even if he beat Jones I would consider him the G.O.A.T P4P. Jones already is arguably the best LHW ever and a win over him is HUGE.