View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:54 AM
borikua
El Killer

Rep Power: 7446 borikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 169,200,775,908.71
Total Points: 170,606,564,194.11
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! Good Poster/member! - jazluvr Miguel!!!! - Sir TomJones Your avi :love: - Bossy Still love that avi :love: - Bossy 
Nice Avi! una cervesa en nombre de Roberto Clemente G.O.A.T. - jose830 
Default The hate for Cotto on the island...

All time high right now lol. Now that Showtime has basically said that it was Cotto promotions the ones that wanted the people in the island to pay $50/$60 for his fight.

All you see in the web or hear is that they hope Cotto gets KTFO for being greedy.

I've been a Cotto fan all my life, but he did ****ed up in this one. Cotto's team is saying that they will show all the undercard fights in the PPV, but who the **** cares about those no names? Supposely the revenues from the ppv will be use to promote fights here in PR....year right.

I would love to see Cotto win, but if he loses, it's karma *****.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<