View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:21 PM
turnedup
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,892,380,817.28
Total Points: 12,842,329,343.58
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
there's a few things i gathered from that interview... obviously the whole 50 and floyd fallout was over the business deal but for all the bragging floyd does and betting slips he post, what's 2 mill to him??, just pay it if you said you were... that's probably like me and my friends arguing over 200 $... its stupid

also, although haymon is an adviser, he's not floyd's babysitter (or at least he shouldn't be)... floyd is a grown ass man and should be held responsible for what he does with his money... its not al haymon's job to be his personal financial manager....

its not that hard to set up a portfolio and investing ( i do it myself with vanguard), if floyd chooses not to do than that falls on him

I think you are right in the major sense but Haymon's guy is Leonard Ellerbe..who is virtually like a stand in for Floyd Sr...Ellerbe has deep ties into GBP and that's one factor 50 pointed out he didn't like..like if we over here doing this..why are you over there dealing with them..Ellerbe has always given me that sheisty pastor with the brand new benz every year feeling..like he's got a nice degree and that's cool but he's just got that pimping the system thing going about him.