View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:59 PM
turnedup
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,585,910,051.21
Total Points: 12,535,857,771.12
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP 

This has all been obvious for years now, when they showed up to Floyd's gated community to Repo cars and he's talking about "What happened" and instead goes out and buys another 540k car...something is definitely up. This was the same situation with Tyson and Chavez SR under Don King. Folks love to talk about Arum but I have yet to see one single fighter in 40 years that dealt with Arum directly lose a home, a car, or even have to resort to making appearances to pay the bills. In 10 years folks who bashed Arum will be eating crow as GBP's dirt finally starts falling over the P.R. wall they built up. Its no different than the music industry..fools get a chain, some cars, a crib none of it under their actual own name and when the career ends it's like where'd all my stuff go..Now i'[m not saying Arum is a saint but I paint both him and Schaeffer with the same "Snake in the grass" brush and paint color.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<