View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,067,837.84
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

No offense but Lennox's skill set was better than Louis, Ali, Holmes, Johnson, Evander, Tuney, Charles, Walcott sorry but Lennox was a very good oversized boxer but he didn't have the skill set that these other men had. He could be awkward at times as most oversized heavies can be. I like him alot and again he can box in any era and win but his skill set is lower than the other mentioned men and theres a few others I'm sure!
I have no problem with his chin, he made mistakes when he was defeated his chin had little to do with the outcome. Every Heavy other than Rocky lost and even Rock hit the canvas for a second or two! Ray.